I actually started using this cleansing product by chance. It was when I was traveling abroad and I couldn’t bring my own cleanser in a big bottle. Luckily, this one comes in a travel size bottle. Let’s get on with my honest thoughts.
- It is a milk type cleanser that can eliminate makeup and wash face at once.
- Formulated with hyaluronic acid that moisturizes skin.
- Can be used with both dry and wet face.
- Double cleansing won’t be necessary.
- Leaves skin soft and fresh.
- with a fresh floral scent
- Made in Japan
HOW TO USE
With your dry hands and face, squeeze a pea size amount onto your palm and gently massage your face with it. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Squeeze a pea size amount onto your palm and mix in a little bit of water. Build a lather and gently massage your face with it. Rinse with water.
- It doesn’t cause pimples.
- It can remove light makeup (e.g. light foundation, bb cream).
- The scent is refreshing. It doesn’t stay on your face.
- It lathers up easily.
- I don’t get any tingling sensation.
- No allergies
- Great for traveling
- Not drying my skin
- Double cleansing is still needed for its cleansing ability isn’t enough for me. I tend to layer products on my face so I really need it to be thoroughly washed to avoid pimples and other skin problems.
- Skin is still rough. Not really a big problem since I use moisturizer.
Will keep using it because it doesn’t trigger acne even though it only removes dirt and cleans lightly. Recommended!
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.