This was just one of the few Japanese base makeup products that I decided to try during my hunt for a liquid foundation that would suit my acne-prone skin. Didn’t use this that long. Why? Read on!
FULL DISCLOSURE: This is not a paid/sponsored content. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on my experience. Written with all honesty, but not to promote nor to defame the brand.
- A moisturizing foundation that gives a natural look and smooth finish.
- Good for daily use.
- with SPF28 PA++
- Covers pores and dullness.
- Available in 4 shades (according to Japanese skin color)
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, BG, cetyl ethylhexanoate, diphenylsiloxyphenyl trimethicone, lauryl PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, dimethicone, (vinyl dimethicone / methicone silsesquioxane) crosspolymer, polyquaternium (Dimethicone / (Dimethicone / (PEG-10/15)) Crosspolymer, Crosspolymer of Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid Glycolic Acid, Glyceryl Ascorbic Acid, Water Soluble Proteoglycan, Cometexucosphingolipid, Rice Bran oil, Cyclodextrin, Glycerin, shea butter oil, disteardimonium hectorite, dimethicone crosspolymer, tocopherol, triethylhexanoin, dipentaerythris tripolyhydroxystearate Chill, trimethylsiloxysilicate, nylon-12, hydroxyalkyl (C16-18) hydroxy dimer linoleyl ether, polymethyl methacrylate, hexyldecyl myristoyl methylaminopropionate, methicone, di (octyldodecyl / phytosteryl / behenyl lauroylglutamate ), Mg sulfate, phenoxyethanol, methyl paraben, isostearic acid, talc, hydrogen dimethicone, mica, synthetic phlogopite, titanium oxide, iron oxide, hydroxide Al
- It had no foul scent whatsoever.
- It was light. Didn’t feel like I had it on my face.
- Skin felt moisturized.
- Didn’t really cover my pores and red spots.
- I don’t know but my skin didn’t seem to absorb it with or without a primer. It transferred every time.
- The shade didn’t have the yellowish tone after application. It was more on the pink side so my face appeared grayish or something. All I know it was off.
- Caused breakouts. Thankfully it wasn’t that intense.
- not paraben-free
I dare say if your skin isn’t acne-prone, this might work just fine. Much better if your skin is nearly flawless like that of the Japanese skin type.
Have you ever tried this?
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.