My skin condition: Acne-prone/ with acne marks / dull / sometimes oily or dry / with dark spots
Skin tone: Medium
Undertone: Warm/ Yellowish
- A moisturizing cushion foundation
- Corrects dull complexion
- Gives radiant effect
- Paraben free
- Its scent isn’t irritating.
- Good packaging (not messy)
- The sponge works well.
- It’s truly moisturizing (which is good for my dry skin moments).
- It does correct dullness.
- Does give that radiant look.
- No allergic reaction.
- Doesn’t break me out.
- A little amount goes a long way.
- Long lasting (about 6~8 hours without excessive sweats)
- Not cakey / blotchy
- No streaks
- Covers up my acne marks and dark spots a bit. (The product is made to look natural, though.)
- It has only 2 shades. I have no. 23 which is 2 shades lighter than my skin.
- It transfers.
Evidently, I have more likes than dislikes. Luckily, I’ve found a pressed powder with a darker shade that I put on top of this cushion. I just have to be careful about it transferring onto my clothes. I won’t recommend this to those who have oily skin. It’ll make your skin appear greasy in an ugly way. But if you have a combination of oily and dry, it may work just fine. Now I understand why it’s one of Missha’s bestsellers.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.