My skin condition: Acne-prone/ with acne marks / dull / sometimes oily or dry / with dark spots
Skin tone: Medium
Undertone: Warm/ Yellowish
- A moisturizing cushion foundation
- Corrects dull complexion
- Gives radiant effect
- Paraben free
- Its scent isn’t irritating.
- Good packaging (not messy)
- The sponge works well.
- It’s truly moisturizing (which is good for my dry skin moments).
- It does correct dullness.
- Does give that radiant look.
- No allergic reaction.
- Doesn’t break me out.
- A little amount goes a long way.
- Long lasting (about 6~8 hours without excessive sweats)
- Not cakey / blotchy
- No streaks
- Covers up my acne marks and dark spots a bit. (The product is made to look natural, though.)
- It has only 2 shades. I have no. 23 which is 2 shades lighter than my skin.
- It transfers.
Evidently, I have more likes than dislikes. Luckily, I’ve found a pressed powder with a darker shade that I put on top of this cushion. I just have to be careful about it transferring onto my clothes. I won’t recommend this to those who have oily skin. It’ll make your skin appear greasy in an ugly way. But if you have a combination of oily and dry, it may work just fine. Now I understand why it’s one of Missha’s bestsellers.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.
Join 7,697 other followers
12 thoughts on “Review: Missha Magic Cushion Moisture SPF 50+/PA+++”
I use #23. The shade fits my skin tone, but it is comedogenic for my oily skin.
What a shame.
Thank you for dropping into my page. I am now following you 🙂
My pleasure! Thanks for the support!^^
Have you tried the Missha BB Cream? It’s my holy grail at the moment!!
Not yet. I’m having second thoughts. Baka po di bagay sa skin tone ko yung shades nila. hehe
I’ve been using this for a year.It’s good for me!
Which shade are you using?
I’m using #21,moisture .
So the shade is just right for you?
LikeLiked by 1 person