I bought these while my husband and I were enjoying our last night in South Korea. We have the Pomegranate and Royal Jelly and we use them on an alternate basis. I prefer to use one at night.
- A revitalizing & soothing essence facial mask
- Rich in active ingredients to form a protective coat on skin & prevent moisture loss
- Contains Collagen Extract & Glycerin to intensely hydrate & soothe skin
- Leaves skin firm, soft, clean & healthy looking
- Replenishes skin with nutrition & enhances its elasticity
- 13 Variety Mask Sheets – Pearl, Red Ginseng, Collagen, Cucumber, Green Tea, Aloe, Vitamin, Snail, Coenzym Q10, Snake, Placenta, Pomegranate, Royal Jelly
- Made in Korea
HOW TO USE
1. Apply the mask after washing and toning.
2. Leave it on for 20-30 minutes.
3. Remove and discard the mask. Gently pat the remaining essence.
- Fresh scent. Doesn’t smell like that of chemicals.
- Very refreshing
- My skin feels hydrated the next day.
- The sticky feeling is tolerable.
- Can be used more than 30 minutes. There’s so much essence.
- The next day, I tend to get small pimples around my forehead. Not a lot. Mostly 2 ~ 3 but not visible from afar. This doesn’t happen to my husband, though.
- The ingredients and instructions are written in Korean and there are some parts in Japanese.
For my sensitive skin, this is only good if used perhaps twice a month due to the breakouts it may cause. I don’t recommend to use this on a daily basis. I really like how it makes me feel relaxed and my skin appears soft and moisturized. If not for that first dislike I have, I’d definitely buy more. If your skin isn’t sensitive, you might like this.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Just subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.