Today, I’d like to share my honest thoughts on this product.
- Kosè Cosmeport Softymo Nose Clean Pack (black)- 10pcs
- Retail Price: $4.17 / 474+ Japanese Yen (This may be different from other stores.)
- A nose purifying black/charcoal strip
- Helps remove impurities, blackheads and whiteheads from nose pores
- Formulated with alpha hydroxy acid to provide a mild exfoliating action
- Unclogs pores & reduces their size
- Leaves pores clean soft & smooth
HOW TO USE
- Wash the face with a regular face wash.
- Wipe with a clean towel.
- Dampen the area (from the nose to inner cheeks) that will be covered by the strip. Use clean water.
- Carefully stick the strip on the said area. Make sure to place it accordingly.
- Tap it and wait for 10 minutes (or even more) to pass.
- Slowly peel if off.
- Pretty good for the price
- Ready availability (malls, drugstores, online)
- Sticks well
- Covers not just the nose but a small part of the cheeks.
- Easy to use
Of course I won’t leave you without showing you what happens after stripping it off. I just used one this morning after about 5 months since my 4th use.
I don’t have serious blackheads problem, by the way. Just these silly whiteheads. Here’s a little more closer look:
I’ll absolutely buy this again whenever it’s necessary. Got 5 left, anyway. I’ve noticed that the appearance of whiteheads has become infrequent since the 3rd use. I surely recommend this to you if you think your whiteheads are troublesome.
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.
Join 7,696 other followers
6 thoughts on “Review: Kose Cosmeport Softymo Super Nose Clean Pack”
Hey, I used to use this! I loved it, too. Thanks for reminding me about it! 😛
LikeLiked by 1 person
I simply LOVE Japanese and Korean skin care products! This looks really effective 🙂
I’m glad it’s been good so far. As a frugal, I’m careful which products to buy. 😀
The charcoal strip resembles seaweed strip. For a moment I thought you were using seaweed strip. Lol.
Haha! Can’t blame you. But rest assured it doesn’t smell like the seaweed strip. 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person