I was a Nivea user but when I chanced upon this cute ball, I suddenly forgot about Nivea. Japan is quite proverbial for its kawaii stuff. This deodorant isn’t an exemption. Been using this for about 2 months. I don’t use this everyday, though. I only dab this little cutie when I go out to work, meet people, and when I have to stay outdoor for long hours.
- A cute antiperspirant of ball type that takes care of sweat and odor.
- Firmly blocks odious odor and sweat.
- Gives 24h protection.
- Has antimicrobial component.
- Available in 4 scents.
Bloom Rose (picture above)
- It’s cute.
- So small that I can probably bring this anywhere I go.
- Doesn’t leave yellowish stain.
- Its fragrance isn’t irritating.
- I’ve tried sweating excessively due to walking a lot but I could still smell its scent. I was still confident.
- It’s smooth on the skin.
- You don’t need a huge amount to get it to work.
None so far.
I’ve led a frugal lifestyle but this product has been effective since day one. Thus, I wouldn’t mind buying it again. I don’t splash out on deodorants however, I’m happy with this product. Perhaps, I’ve found a new favorite. What’s yours?
Don’t miss my next review. Not a WordPress user? Subscribe via email. Your email address will not be published.